- Records test and qualification scores for law enforcement officers
- Documents remedial training sessions and outcomes
- Asset management tool for all weapon types
- Notates weapon service records
- Provides historical data on all qualifications, weapons, service records, and remedial sessions
- Advanced reporting
- Provides insightful data for departmental qualification course selection
- Seamless and simple data entry/retrieval for range staff
- Safe and secure meeting all industry standards
- Readily available in or out of the range
Lets officers write reports and access data rapidly
Makes data input and access easy, fast, and accurate.
Supports requirements for NIBRS reporting and Clery compliance.
Frees up patrol to spend more time on the streets, back-office and court etc.
Lets you customize LEA IT to fit the needs of your department and each individual user without the expense of a custom implementation.
Affordable implementation models
Includes hosting and sharing by multiple agencies give you options that suit your budget and technology resources.