- Rapidly assign court dates to agency personnel
- Obtain a high level view of court schedules
- Allows a more organized approach to scheduling law enforcement officers for court proceedings
Provides personnel with a view into future, potential, and available court hearings
- Delivers instant information behind a law enforcement officer’s absence from court proceedings
- Reduces the amount of misinformation to court officials
- Organizes court documents (End users are capable of attaching files to specific court dockets and/or incident report numbers)
- Grants court officials the capability of retrieving entire report files for specific incidents without the need to call upon investigating or court liaison officer
- Ability to assign different security levels to end users
- Advanced reporting
Lets officers write reports and access data rapidly
Makes data input and access easy, fast, and accurate.
Supports requirements for NIBRS reporting and Clery compliance.
Frees up patrol to spend more time on the streets, back-office and court etc.
Lets you customize LEA IT to fit the needs of your department and each individual user without the expense of a custom implementation.
Affordable implementation models
Includes hosting and sharing by multiple agencies give you options that suit your budget and technology resources.