- Rapidly assign court dates to agency personnel
- Obtain a high level view of court schedules
- Allows a more organized approach to scheduling law enforcement officers for court proceedings
Provides personnel with a view into future, potential, and available court hearings
- Delivers instant information behind a law enforcement officer’s absence from court proceedings
Reduces the amount of misinformation to court officials
- Organizes court documents (End users are capable of attaching files to specific court dockets and/or incident report numbers)
- Grants court officials the capability of retrieving entire report files for specific incidents without the need to call upon investigating or court liaison officer
- Ability to assign different security levels to end users
- Advanced reporting
Process and Technology Consulting
We have experienced agencies that have a need for technical consulting of implemented processes and systems from different vendors that are currently in use. LEA IT offers technical consultants that have worked and partnered with major software vendors to bring agencies rapid solutions to prolonged issues.
Technical Project Management
Personnel at LEA IT are experienced professionals in the realm of new software and process adoptions. We are experienced in Big Bang and controlled software adoptions. We work with outside vendors and agency stake holders to insure that on-time and in-budget project needs are met. We know how to allocate resources and how integral it is for stake holders to understand the project management cycle.